Monday, August 15, 2011

For Margie

"Organized Chaos"

3 1/2" x 5 1/2" Scatter-brained inside paper (graph paper/lined paper/newsprint) with approximately 126 pages.  Decorative paper for outer and inside covers, leather spine, headband, and decorative bookmark.

We took inspiration from using the Scatter-brained inside paper and the size of the book making it perfect to take on the go.  You can use it as anything like: "To-Do Lists", "Grocery Lists", "Notes, quotes and thoughts", "Secret Love Notes" . . . Be creative and figure it out for yourself.  But in doing so, please use "Organized Chaos."

Book #1:


Book #2:


Book #3:



Book 4:



Book 5:







Book 6:



1 comment:

  1. I love number 5!

    It was so fun to meet the two of you at the thrift shop today. I would love to buy a book for my daughter. Please let me know if I can.

    laprielstein@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete